24 Jun G6. How do I log in on behalf of my client to pay a bill?
Posted at 20:33h in
How to log into your client’s portal as them.
- Go to your portal at “https://yourcompanyname.connectboosteronline.com” and log in with your username and password.
- Click the Administration button on the left, which will bring you to a page with all your clients.
- The company search is used to lookup your customers and allows to login and impersonate their point of view, configure payment methods, enroll them in auto-pay or make payments on their behalf.
- Search for a portion of your clients name and click the search button.
- From the list of results, select the client you wish to impersonate.
- Click the “Log In” button and the following screen will open in a new tab, showing the impersonation notification bar. Note: the contact you choose to impersonate will be the individual that receives the automatic receipt via email, when a payment is made on behalf of a client.
- You will be on a page where you can click the “Log in” of the individual person within that company you want to impersonate, in order to pay one of the bills, or set them up for auto-pay.
There is no need for you to ever know their passwords.