24 Jun D1. Setup > Company Information
Posted at 15:07h in
Set up your system so you receive email notifications.
- Navigate through Setup > Company Information.”
- Type in your company information. Examples are listed here.
- The top email is where we send automatic notifications.
- The bottom email is where we send client comments so it can feed into a ticketing system.
- “Show Accounting Invoices” will provide a link to an invoice your client can click.
- If you leave it at “Never show Accounting Invoices,” then your customers will receive a message saying the invoice is not available to review online.
- You can change the “Comment on Invoice” link to say whatever you want. The link shows up next to your client’s open invoices. It provides a link to an email form where your client can make a comment or ask you a question.
- Portal Security Level considered: “Client Admin”:
- There are six levels, which you can name whatever you want.
- By default, 5 is Manager while 6 is Admin. They have to be at or above the level you set to see financial data.
- Most people use level 5 or 6, so that people have to be a Manager or Administrator in ConnectWise to see financial data.
- Default of this setting is level 6.