24 Jun B2. Set up main and secondary profiles for ConnectBooster
Posted at 13:40h in
Set up your main and secondary profiles for ConnectBooster in ConnectWise.
- In ConnectWise navigate to Contacts > Companies.
- Look for ConnectBooster as a “Company Contact.”
- If ConnectBooster is not already listed, create a listing under “New Company.”
- Type in all the information (address, phone number, etc.) that you see below:
- Use “Support Team” as the primary Contact. First name: “Support”, last name: “Team” Enter “email@example.com” in the email field. Sending email to this address will generate a ticket on our support board, allowing our support team to respond to any questions/concerns.
- Press the Save button but do not exit
- Under the Contacts tab, create an additional contact. This time name it: “Install Team”. *Enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the Email field.
- Press Save, but don’t close it yet.
- **Click “Set Customer Portal Options”, create any unique/random password. Take note of this password and forward it to “email@example.com”. Select the security level Admin.
- The previous step-“Set Customer Portal Options” is also the same procedure you will use to set up a new temporary password for each of your clients contact records.
*The correct email address is critical
**Please remember to send the password to the support team.