12 Jun A1. Congratulations Email
[Within 24 hours of a signed deal, a ConnectBooster staff member will send a personal email with the following template:]
Hello, and welcome to the ConnectBooster family!We’re glad to have you aboard.
Soon you’ll start seeing the money you’re owed coming in on time without wasting time and energy trying to cajole clients. We look forward to rapidly getting your clients automatically paying you what they owe.
Scheduling your implementation call:
You will also receive a separate email from Sage with an attachment for the same ACH form we filled out on the phone. You do not need to fill out that same form again.
Within 3 days you will hear from Beth Brasel, regarding your underwriting status. She will schedule an Install/Training for you with Trever Hansen, our ConnectBooster Support Lead.
Please look at your schedule and pencil in a couple potential meeting times. Trever will need between two and three hours with you to get you fully up and running on ConnectBooster.
While we encourage you to have on hand as many of your team members as will need to be using ConnectBooster, it’s critical we have someone with administrative rights and knowledge of the QuickBooks and ConnectWise or Autotask components of your business.
Implementation Call Agenda:
- Setting up all the necessary integrations between ConnectBooster and ConnectWise or Autotask, along with QuickBooks/Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- The integration between QuickBooks or Microsoft Dynamics GP or another accounting software tool.
- A tour of all the major aspects ConnectBooster, and a walk through your portal.
- A tour through the portal your clients will use, and assistance in tailoring it to your company.
- A discussion of security issues, and other aspects of how we can mold ConnectBooster to your company’s specific needs.
- PCI Compliance form filled out.
Support@ConnectBooster.com is the best way to contact us.